How To Form And Use The Spanish Verb: Tener
Spanish Verb 'Tener' (To have)
You may have noticed a strange verb that we have been using for some time now. The verb is 'Tener' and it is a verb that is used a lot when speaking, writing, and even conjugating verbs in Spanish. Now that we have seen it in action, let's take a look at its forms.
****Tener (To Have)
EXCERCISE: YOUR TURN!
Complete the setence with the correct verb form of 'tener'.
- ****____ (yo) muchos ninos. (I have a lot of children.)
- ****____ (nosotros) gemelos. (We have twins.)
- ****Ellos ____ una hija muy bella. (They have a very beautiful daughter.)
- ****Ella _____ solamente un perro. (She has only a dog.)
- ****Vosotros _____ un hermana y un hermano. (You [all] have a sister and a brother.)